Projects / Programmes
- We’ve established www.safetytoolkit.org.za as a portal for anyone who wants to help build a safer community.
- We have community outreach projects running in Alexandra and Atlantis where we go to schools and communities and create volunteer and employment opportunities for young people.
- This is achieved through training, community building initiatives geared towards safety and security in schools and public spaces and creating safe spaces for young people to play and build their life skills.
- We partner with government departments such as Department of Police, Department of Community safety to ensure they factor into their policies
- Parliamentary committee submissions and advocacy for bills and acts relating to gun control.
GFSA depends on grant-funding and donations; we do not receive any money from the South African government. Your donation will contribute to a safer and more peaceful South Africa.
Make a deposit, our bank details are:
Name of account: Gun Free South Africa
Name of bank: Standard Bank of South Africa
Branch: Mowbray, Cape Town 8000, South Africa
Branch Code: 024909
Account Number: 071 324 364
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
Please email or phone us to tell us you have done this, so we know who the donation is from.
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, the phone number is +27 71 876 1135
Send a cheque
Send a cheque
Please make it payable to Gun Free South Africa, and include your name, address and telephone number.
You can send it to Gun Free South Africa, PO Box 3048, Killarney, 2193, South Africa.