2nd Harvest employs staff from the local community:
- Kitchen staff, distribution staff, customer service representatives, and management personnel
- 2nd Harvest focuses on gender integration with over 50% of its staff made up of women.
- Locations and facilities are being sourced all over SA to duplicate this model and feed more hungry mouths. 2nd Harvest is currently operating in Paarl, and George, but distributes to surrounding areas too.
SUCCESS FACTORS / FUNDING DEVELOPMENTS
- 2nd Harvest approaches Corporates and Individuals to support the feeding project by sponsoring meals per month that can be distributed to surrounding communities.
- We are constantly striving to grow and reach more communities and hope to be in the position to prepare and send out over 50 000 meals per day.
- We have just taken over a kitchen in George and will continue to look for more locations around SA. We are currently supported by Valcare and an international organization known as Outside the Bowl.
OUR WISH LIST :