The Message Trust currently receives funding from various entities a large part of the continued funding come from Private individuals, Churches, Corporate to a very small extent and Trusts and Foundations also make contributions towards the ongoing programme costs.
However, there are always ways in which assistance and support from the general communities can relieve financial burdens placed on an NPO.
There are a few ways in which to assist The Message Trust:
- Through a Debit order or once off donation, funding will go towards maintaining or meeting the needs as outlined in our Core areas above.
- Volunteering time and skills relieves the pressures on the daily operating expenses and allows for a more effective and efficient delivery of services to our clients.
- Do you run? Why not run for a good cause and run a marathon or do a fun run?
- Do you like cooking? Why not use your cooking skills to raise funds and sell food in your church, sports club or company?
- Do you love sport? Why not arrange a sports tournament and charge teams to enter?
- Do you like meeting new people and being part of a team? Why not join one of our Message events during the year and get other people to enter and participate?
Additionally become a Message activist and join our GivenGain charity page to raise funds on our behalf.
Consider making a regular donation
By making a regular donation by direct debit each month you will provide invaluable support to our work. Many people find this a simple and convenient way of showing their support. Giving in this way allows us to plan better for our various initiative and long term projects.
How to make a donation
Message South Africa & Rest of the World
Bank: Standard Bank
NPO Account: The Message Trust
Account Number: 071348794
Branch Code: 024909
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
As a Donor to The Message Trust you are entitled to tax rebate certificates according to Section 18A of the Income Tax Act. Certificates are issued annually.
Registration details: NPO: 133-638 PBO: 930046622 Section 18A Status